Why do the Kenya EcoQuest?
If you are a wildlife enthusiast wanting to gain a greater understanding of nature while experiencing East Africa’s wildlife, then the Kenya EcoQuest is for you.
Whilst absorbing all there is to know about nature on game drives and wilderness walks, gain exposure to the fascinating three-way relationship between Masai Mara wildlife, communities and conservation efforts.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Facts about nature:
- an introduction to ecology
- animal tracks and tracking
- birding and plant identification
- animal behaviour
Life in the Mara: explore and learn about
- wildlife cohabitating with communities, their cattle and crops
- conflict between pastoralists and the wildlife competing for space and food
- community schools and sports amidst the Mara conservancies
- conservation models involving cattle in wildlife areas
- the rhino sanctuary
2017 5-day - USD 720
2017 7-day - USD 1080
2017 5-day - USD 920
2017 7-day - USD 1380
Located alongside the Mara river, the centre is nestled between community villages and wildlife areas.
These courses, taking place in August 2017, overlap with the world-famous migration in Kenya and Tanzania so the options for a diverse exciting visit to Kenya are many!
1-7 July 2017 (7 days)
August 2017 (7 days)
9-13 August 2017 (5 days)
15-21 December 2017 (7 days)
29 March- 4 April 2018 (7 days)
1 August- 7 August 2018 (7 days)
1 September-7 September 2018 (7 days)
15 December-21 December 2018 (7 days)