WHAT TO EXPECT OF A CUSTOMISED PROGRAMME?
All customised itineraries have a strong ecological learning component and are designed to provide participants with the knowledge about the infinite variety of living organisms that exist in nature and the underlying elements that support this variety of life such as geology, soils and climate to mention a few.
Customised courses emphasises two components – learning about the fascinating elements of nature and how each are carefully interconnected to one another in a specific region and secondly, experiencing aspects of typical safari guide training. Customised courses are intelligently tailored to factor in the objectives of the client to ensure all deliverables are met and exceeded.
Features of EcoTraining customised courses:
- Tailored educational itineraries
- Exclusive conservation activities
- Two activities a day, either game drive or walking safari
- Customised itinerary to ensure client objectives and deliverables are met
- High-caliber industry expert field guide instructors
- Access to remote African wilderness areas and concessions
- Accommodation in unfenced wilderness camps where wildlife roams freely
- Video and photographic capturing of the course where needed