Go on an adventure safari with a group of your best friends… a fresh, safe, exhilarating alternative to celebrating the end of your school life together. Based in a beautiful big five game reserve, with a comfy tented camp as your base, embrace the celebrations with a whole lot more meaning, adventure, memories and experiences.
WHY JOIN US?
This course is aimed at matriculants looking for an enriching experience in the African bush during December. Students enjoy an educational safari adventure with their friends to honour the ending of their high school life together and the celebration of their new life chapter to come. This course will give participants a snapshot into the life of a safari guide whilst learning about the infinite variety of living organisms that exist in nature and the underlying elements that support this variety of life such as geology, soils, plants and climate.
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THIS…
- Wake up with tunes of early morning bird-song and drumbeats
- Go on a game drive out into the wilderness, fresh air in your face; an outing promising the soul food of awe-inspiring views and exciting encounters with wild animals
- Learn to drive a powerful 4×4
- Walk into the wilderness, approaching big game on foot (with an armed instructor always close by)
- Wade through a river feeling the cool water against your sun-kissed legs
- Sit around the camp fire at night with plenty of time to enjoy a couple of drinks
- Share sunrises and sunsets together and capture all these memories on camera